10 Things You May Not Know About Me
Posted on 27 January 2017
1. A waitress picked out my name the night before I was born. My mom wouldn't agree to my dads choosing of Brittley (PRAISE)!
2. I take a bath every night with epsom salt and body oil.
3. I apply lotion and sunscreen over my entire body at least 2x a day. I am addicted.
4. I wake up everyday at 4:30am (Saturdays + Sundays are not days) and workout ("regular" gym or Crossfit). I LOVE mornings!
5. I know every lyric to every song. Red finds it mesmerizing + is still trying to find a way to make bank from it. It's my party trick.
6. My brother calls me Meebs.
7. I bought G Money (Gellar- my dog) at Anthropologie. I went in for a dress and came out with a dog. I have no idea how it happened. We say he was a Mexican porn star in his past life because he is a WILD thing + I love it.
8. I have a super odd condition called, "Hereditary Fructose Intolerance" which basically means I'm allergic to fruit + a long list of different types of sugar. LAME, right?
9. I started Emilia 2 years ago while I was working as an office manager at a construction company (randommm). I was miserable, trying to juggle both my job + Emilia which meant Emilia was lacking. I knew my life dream was to own a clothing store + eventually create my own line. Ok, this could get long, may be I'll write a blog one day about Emilia but here's the short version. My mom sent me an article that said "in life there comes a time you have to jump." A few weeks later I put in my 2 weeks notice + started Emilia full time.
10. Red + I are currently on a new reality TV series, HUNTED on CBS. I found the opportunity through Facebook and after a ton of interviews, meetings + phone conferences, we found out we were going to be on the show! It was the most amazing experience of my life (besides having to leave Emilia behind while filming- that sucked)! It airs every Wednesday night at 7pmCT/ 8pmET! Follow me on IG + Twitter @emileycox for show updates/sarcastic commentary.
11. I don't follow rules.
Come on, tell me about YOU!